Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back in my routine

I've been told a hundred times that I'm clearly stuck in the body of a 65 year old. I go to bed early, eat dinner early, and don't like going out. I always laugh because it completely true. But after spending the last 10 days at my grandparents house I am FINALLY home. I am SOOOOOO glad to be getting back into my routine and not driving an hour to get to school.
     On the other hand, my FI and I have 8 days to pick a wedding venue...8...no pressure right? Why 8 days? Because on the 1st we have to decide if we are having our wedding at our school or somewhere else because that is the day we have to book it. We both just want to get it over with. We know that sounds crazy but we've been together so long we don't really see it as a huge deal and it's definitely more work for us. Hopefully it will work out though.

Happy Planning
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment