Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Who is this girl?

This girl is a nursing student who has been with her wonderful FI for over 5 years. In that time there have been many ups and downs and we are now happily planning our much awaited wedding.

I hope that in this blog I can help other with how I am personally planning my wedding and throw out some things that will hopefully bring my wedding into the vision that I am hoping for.

Our wedding is Sept. 15, 2012 in Oxford, OH. Home to the Miami Redhawks (LOVE AND HONOR). We are what our school calls "Miami Mergers" which is two students that went to Miami and are getting married or have gotten married. Our schools boasts the highest marriage rate of any university in the country and it's something we all take very seriously at our wonderful school. That being said, there will be many Miami aspects of our wedding because it is a school that is so dear to us.

Please feel free to leave any comments, nothing negative, constructive criticism is appreciated.

THANKS!!!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment