Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh the Irony

So last time I spoke about my story being entered into the Brides Magazine Monster-in-Law section. Cool right? Well...it was...so what's changed? My FFIL decided that they would be paying for our rehearsal dinner, our wedding food (with at least $20.00 a plate) and an open bar. Don't worry, I wasn't the only one that was shocked, my FH, FMIL, MOB, all about died of shock. It was definitely not what we were expecting but completely amazing. The stress that has come off our shoulders is huge and they don't really seem to care what we get they just want the general idea of what we are going for. Too good to be true with this family, lol. I had to share my excitement with other. haha.

More good news! We turned our contract in yesterday! We now have our wedding date secured at the Weidemann Hill Mansion in Newport, KY. The lovely couple that own this house supply so much stuff it's NUTS. Non-alcoholic drinks including coffee, flat ware, cutlery, music, MC, centerpieces, chairs, people to set up and tear down everything. The only things we have to do are food, alcohol, transportation, and flowers. That's it. The price is amazing. We already have our first planning meeting on the 16th of this month to fill out 8-PAGES of info for our wedding. I don't even think I know 8 pages of things about our wedding lol. I'm definitely excited though!

It's starting to really feel real!

Happy Planning
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment