Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Great news and a life update

So last post was when I decided that nursing school was not my cup of tea. Well, I feel amazing about my decision and don't regret it in the least. But amazingly enough I was offered a full-time position at work. Two guys are quitting (one for another job and one going back to school) and I asked about it and was given it right away. Just makes me think that things all happen for a reason and maybe they don't make sense at the time but they will in the future.

On a WEDDING note!
     We bought the boy's wedding band this weekend and were happy to find out that it was on sale so of course we jumped on it before we go back on day and they don't make it anymore. We also (almost) finalized our wedding menu! We only have to decide on beef and wine (both things he will be picking because I don't eat or drink either of those things).

At this rate we will be done in record time and will be able to sit back and relax until final payments are due. All we have left are little things, along with flowers, transportation and an officiant. Hopefully we can get these things done before the holidays and then it will just be those little knick knack things are all realize we have about 3 months before the wedding.


Almost down to 1 year!

That's all for now!

Happy planning!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment