Friday, September 2, 2011

BIG CHANGES...

So this blog started as an outlet for my wedding planning and going to nursing school. I've been doing lots of thinking about a lot of things lately and have come to the sad conclusion that nursing is just not for me. I was talking to a few women at work who told me that I either knew or I didn't and it wasn't something I should be in the middle about. I took that to heart. I know that if my heart isn't fully in it then I can't fully help my patients when they need me. I currently work in a pharmacy and the thought of staying there doesn't sound horrible, maybe moving to a larger company or a hospital but I may stay. My wonder FI didn't take the news well. We don't live together and see each other once a week so this was something I was kind of dealing with alone. He didn't say much but I think it's shock and I think he's a little hurt that I didn't talk to him about it. I am hoping that with time he will realize that this is a good decision for us and the less money we have in debts the better. I can't give my family 40,000 in even more debt when I don't think that's what I want.

The ladies on the knot have been wonderful in helping me realize that this may be the best decision and I'm feeling okay about it. Once FI starts talking to me again I'm sure I will feel better about it.


On a wedding note! We found our caterer. They are wonderful and my future in-laws will be paying for the bar and the food which is great. We hope that everyone enjoys it. They were great enough to even not have us give them the deposit until we do our tasting because they want to make sure we are happy with them. They are a Cincinnati institution so I'm excited to have them helping with our wedding.

That's all for now.

Happy Planning!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment